Bill Fields retired from the active practice of law in 2004.
During his distinguished career as an attorney in Marietta,
he concentrated his practice in the area of estate planning and probate.
His many professional accomplishments include:
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Board of Governors, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law
- Section, Ohio State Bar Association
- Editorial Board, Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Ohio Board of Commissioners on Character and Fitness
- Fellow, The Ohio Bar Foundation 1982
- Washington County Bar Association, President 1972-1973
- Executive Board of Corporate Counsel Section of the Ohio State Bar Association 1974 – 1980