Location: Marietta, Ohio
Phone: (740) 374-5346
Fax: (740) 374-5349
Attorney Jonathan Dehmlow concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, trust administration and probate, elder law, real estate, contract law, oil and gas law, and adoptions. He has also assisted many clients with the establishment of small and family business entities.
Jon served as a Field Artillery Officer in the Maryland, Texas, and Colorado Army National Guard before obtaining his law degree from Baylor University in Texas in 1992. He practiced law in Colorado Springs for 8 years prior to relocating to Marietta and joining the practice of Bill Fields in 2000. Following the retirement of Attorney Fields at the end of 2004, Jon partnered with Attorney Ethan Vessels to form Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels LLC.
Jon and his wife, Susan, have four children and have resided in Marietta since 2000.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Planning
- Business Transactions and Business Advising
- Real Estate
Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. – 1992
Wheaton College, Illinois
- B.A. Political Science – 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Washington County Habitat for Humanity
- Marietta Community Foundation, Chairman, 2015 – 2016
- Marietta Community Foundation, Board Member, 2006 – 2016
- American Red Cross, Washington County Chapter, Board of Directors, 2001 – 2007
- Cub Scouts Cub Master, Pack 231
Past Employment Positions:
- Anderson, Dude, Pifher & Lebel, P.C. – Colorado Springs, Colorado, 1992 – 2000
- Howrey & Simon – Washington D.C., Paralegal, 1988 – 1989