Insurance Bad Faith
Insurance Bad Faith Litigation in Southeastern Ohio and Northern West Virginia
Bad Faith Insurance Practices and Denied Claims Attorneys
Insurance companies are required to handle claims honestly and promptly. Often insurers will deny claims unreasonably or without legal justification. Sometimes insurers will unreasonably delay paying a claim or will refuse to make a decision at all. Other times, insurers will make an unreasonably low offer to settle a claim. Insurance companies often will use hard-line tactics with their own customers. At Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels, in Marietta, Ohio, we have experience in taking on insurance companies and forcing them to honor their contractual obligations.
We advise and represent clients in the following types of insurance cases:
- Health insurance claim denials
- Life insurance claims, including eligibility decisions
- Accidental death and dismemberment policies
- Long-term disability insurance
- Automobile insurance claims, uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage
- Specialty insurance policies, such as mortgage payment disability policies
We handle insurance cases throughout Southeastern Ohio and Northern West Virginia.
If you have questions regarding an insurance matter, contact Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels. We offer free initial consultations on all insurance matters. We are conveniently located in downtown Marietta directly across from the courthouse. To contact our firm, call 740-374-5346.