Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Woodsfield Ohio
After an injury, you need an experienced personal injury attorney who is willing to fight for your right to compensation. You did not cause the accident. Why should you bear the burden and cost of recovering from it?
Ethan Vessels is a Woodsfield Ohio personal injury attorney who believes that victims should have the opportunity to receive compensation for their injuries. As a board-certified member of the National Board of Trial Advocacy and a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he has a superior record of success and has brought his clients the compensation they deserve. He fights against big insurance companies who feel they can bully victims out of their settlement.
At Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels, we are proud to bring our legal services to residents of Woodsfield, Ohio. We accept the following types of cases:
- Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Business Disputes
- Employee and Insurance Benefit Disputes
- Oil and Gas Disputes
- ERISA Claims
Woodsfield, Ohio – A Small Town Rich in History
Woodsfield, Ohio originated in 1813, and it was named after the historic Archibald Woods. Today, it is home to the Monroe County Courthouse, and while the population is under 3,000 residents, it offers big city amenities with small town charm.
Woodsfield has some of the best education programs in the state, and it is also home to the Monroe County District Library. The American League pitcher, Sad Sam Jones is from Woodsfield, Ohio as well as the famous author Samuel Steward.
Woodsfield Ohio Personal Injury Lawyer
The compensation you receive in your case depends on the quality of representation that you have. You need an attorney that has a record of success and is willing to fight for fair compensation.
Most of our clients never dreamed they would be a plaintiff in a lawsuit, but after an accident, they find themselves struggling with compounding expenses. Often, they have no option but to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for their injuries.
Some of the results Attorney Ethan Vessels has achieved include:
- $287,500 for a client who suffered a brain injury
- $516,000 for a client in Lawrence County – the largest personal injury settlement in the area.
- $1,000,000 for a widow and children who lost their husband and father in an accident.
- $1.2 million for a worker who was seriously injured in an industrial accident.
- $2.15 million for a worker who died from work-related mesothelioma.
- $685,000 for a patient who suffered a catastrophic reaction due to improper medication administration.
- $160,000 for a client that suffered a nursing home slip and fall accident.
- $540,000 for a victim of a severe back injury at work.
When You are Injured, Call Ethan Vessels
The attorneys at Fields, Dehmlow & Vessels are not here to just represent you. We are here to fight for you. You have the right to seek compensation when someone’s negligence caused your injury, and we want to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
We work on contingent fees. You do not pay us unless we win your case. Schedule a no-obligation, free consultation with an attorney now by calling us at 740-374-5346 or fill out our online contact form and we will get in touch with you.